WHO AM I?
- A wife, mom of three, first born child and an information technology professional.
- A natural learner and teacher with a passion for interviewing, collaborating, engaging and curating.
- A talkative and somewhat bossy Gemini with a tendency to be extremely analytical and sometimes subject to shiny object syndrome.
- Learning, teaching, working on projects, collaborating, interviewing, and curating
- Sharing information and helping others!
- Working hard with friends to achieve a goalI love…
- To use my knowledge and communication skills to help people.
- Researching, analyzing, finding solutions, and solving problems
- Answering questions and helping others find answers
- Breaking the ice and making connections with people
- The challenge of meeting new people and winning them over.
- The what, why and how of the business of blogging
- The ‘to do’s’ and the ‘what NOT to do’s’
- Interviews with experienced and new bloggers so that you can learn from their experiences.
- I plan to try a bunch of things and share my personal experiences, both good and bad, with you.
- All about “the business of blogging”. But not just monetization. Also tactical/how to stuff and strategy, marketing, technology, etc.