NO WARRANTIES Chantel Arnett makes no representation of any kind regarding this Site, Content or any portion thereof, WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, OWNER does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. DATA PROTECTION WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA? Main Uses of Your Data This section of the Policy describes the things that we do with your data which relate directly to your use of the Site and our services. They are the things that we hope you would expect us to do with your information. We will use your information: • to provide the products available on our Site to you;
• to conduct reviews that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
• to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
• as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure. We may combine technical information with other information that we have about you to help us with our processing of your information as described in this Policy. Use of your data for marketing and communications When you join a mailing list, which is not required to use the site, we may use personal information, like your email address, to provide marketing messages to you or allow us or third parties to communicate with you on third party services. We will always seek your consent before doing so and you can opt out of marketing and other communications at any time by LINK TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMUNICATION. You can always make use of the Site without having to agree to marketing. The types of things that we may do include: • providing direct marketing advertisements and communications to you via email, text, post or telephone or via our selected third parties;
• making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
• communicating with you on third party social media platforms and sharing your information with that social media platform;
• monitoring the effectiveness of our direct marketing communications and your responses to it. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA? We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you or about you. Our product fulfillment company and email marketing companies also retain some of the data (for example your name and email are passed to our email marketing partner Kartra so we may send product confirmation and marketing emails). When our service is available via the websites of our partners, those partners may have access to your information. We may also have links to other websites from our Site. We are not responsible for the content, security, privacy policies and practices of any other websites, even if you access them using links from this Site or if you can access this Site or use our services from them. We recommend that you check the policy of each website that you visit and make sure that you are comfortable with the terms of such policies before providing any personal information. If our business is sold or merged, or if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. We will make sure that any such transfer is done in a secure way. If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this Site you consent to us providing your information to the third parties authorized by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your information e.g. to complete partial addresses or to augment the information we hold about you. In either case, we will not pass your information to anyone who is not also subject to adequate privacy commitments in our contract with them and we will not allow the third party to use your information for marketing purposes without your consent. We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or to obtain professional advice. We will retain your information for as long as is reasonable and necessary and no longer than permitted by law. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA? We maintain your data at the server of our internet service provider, our email marketing company, our offices and our product fulfillment centers. If you leave a comment on this website that information is stored at our hosting company Siteground. That information includes your name, your avatar, your comment, the time you left the comment and your ISP address. For any Europeans using the site, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or contractors. Territories outside of the EEA may not have equivalent legal protections to those that apply within the EEA but we are under a duty to make sure that our suppliers and contractors located outside of the EEA continue to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorized access to it. The computers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access. If we are working with third parties, we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect your information. YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to use our Site without consenting to marketing and communication services that we provide. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. We always use the most recently submitted form to be your current consent status. If you are a registered user, but not signed in when you submit a form, we will not be able to use your saved settings so will deem your consent choice to be as per the form you submit at the time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at CONTACT US ADDRESS. Your Rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time.*
You have the right to ask us, at any time, to show you what data we’ve collected.
You have the right to fix any data we have that is incomplete or wrong. The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the GDPR (in Europe) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA and GDPR. *Asking us to not process your data does require us to delete your data, which is legally considered processing your data. So respectfully inform you that we’d have to do that one thing. COOKIES AND TRACKING Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enable us to personalize your visits to our Site, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences, for marketing purposes and to track the usage of our Site. Like any business we like to see if our visitors come from Google, Facebook, another site in order to better manage the business. We use Google Analytics and Kartra as our analytics package. When we login we can see which pages on this website visitors visited, the paths visitors took, where they came from and how they left. We can not see which website you visited after you leave us however. The only way we could narrow down the information to any one individual is if only one person was on this website that day, and we knew who that was. If you have signed up to be a paid affiliate of ours, we will give you a tracking link that will tell us when traffic from your link has taken a desired action on this site. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY Chantel Arnett will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: • [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or