Here’s a quick rundown:
- What is SEO? On-Page vs Off-Page SEO
- What Are Keywords and Key Phrases
- What’s Your Target Market Searching For
- You Need To Work Your Keyword Into Your Title
- Heading Tags And Their SEO Importance Explained
- A Quick Intro To Basic On-Page SEO Factors
- The Balancing Act Between Writing For Readers And Writing For Search Bots
- Start With A Good SEO Optimized Headline
- The Art of Working Your Keywords & Phrases Into Content
- Don’t Forget To SEO Images
- Use Formatting To Boost Your SEO Score
- Helpful WordPress Plugins For SEO
- Different Ways To Find Your Keywords & Phrases
- The Benefits Of Interlinking Your Site’s Content
- Don’t Be Afraid Of Outgoing Links
- On-Site Ways To Boost Your Web Authority
- Let’s Talk Social Signals
- It’s Not Just About SEO – How’s Your Conversion?
- Time To Track Your Efforts
- Make It Easy To Link And Share
- Do You Know About Latent Semantic Indexing?
- Why You Want To Go After The Low Hanging Fruit
- Using Google To Find More Keywords To Go After
- Keep It Fresh & Keep It On Topic
- Going Deep & Going Wide With Your SEO Content
- Using Bolding And Italic Fonts Effectively In Your Content
- The Power Of Epic Content To Help With Searchability
- Don’t Be Afraid To Use Multi-Media Content
- Using Robot Text Files & Indexes To Help Bots Find Your SEO Content
- Wrap Up And Where To Go From Here
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better.
What positive experiences have you had because of the 30-Day On-Page SEO For Traffic Challenge? What parts have you implemented and what are your results so far? Do you understand more about why SEO is so important to your success?