People often wonder if they will see any results if they spend an hour of their day on just Internet marketing. After all, 60 minutes doesn’t seem like a lot of time to get the results they are looking for. They may question the very idea of spending so little time on a task that is so large and actually gets the results they want from it.
The reality is that 60 minutes is more than enough time to do Internet marketing, but you have to use your time effectively.
You can be very productive in a single hour, spending it on Internet marketing. It just means not checking your email constantly, looking at social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.), chatting with friends via IMs or taking phone calls. Unfortunately, this is how most folks end up wasting their time and not getting any Internet marketing done for their business.
How can you achieve the results you want out of your Internet marketing campaign in just one hour per day?
It begins by ensuring you are using your time productively. And that means creating a schedule of some sort – a to-do list if you will – to ensure you stay on track.
For example, you can write out a list of things that you have to get done for the day. Once you’re done with one task, cross it off the list and move onto the next task. Say you need to write an article for a client and one for yourself (for your own blog). You can create an article for your client (allotting an hour for it) while in the next hour, you work on your own blog.
There are two things that happen when you cross off these tasks when they are done:
- They give you a sense of accomplishment, knowing you are getting things done.
- It gives you a more accurate idea of what is no longer on your plate.
It may seem like a boring thing to do – writing out everything you have to get done in the day – but it’s a surefire way of getting all the things done. Writing it down means you’re more in tune with what happens to be done. You could also use a spreadsheet or Microsoft Word document, but nothing is as memorable as good, old pen and paper.
By writing down what you have to do, your Internet marketing campaign can be more successful! One of the things to be mindful of when writing down your list is to write down the most important tasks first, then second, then third and so on.
If you have a website, you need to definitely Internet market your website to increase the chances for sales. The more material you upload to that site, the better the chances for a high return on investment.
More Time Management Strategies & Tips >>
- 3 Ways To Improve Time Management Skills
- 5 Tips To Help You Improve Your Time Management Skills and Be More Productive
- 4 Time Management Techniques To Get More Done In Your Workday
- Effective Time Management Is All About Making Lists and Setting Priorities
- How Your Time Management Skills Spill Over Into Business Success
- 3 Mistakes People Spend Excessive Amounts Of Time On
- Why It’s Time You Got Serious About Your Internet Marketing
- Effective Time Management Requires Strategy and Making Changes
- 5 Primary Reasons People Don’t See Business Success
- All You Really Need Is One Hour Of Productive Internet Marketing