Did you know that you can now link your Facebook group to your Facebook page?
Well, you can!
Linking a group (or creating a new one) also allows you to interact with people in your groups as your Page and your page can be an admin of these groups.
What are you waiting for? Follow the steps below to build a community around your page. 🙂
1. Click on ‘Settings’ in the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page.
2. Click on ‘Edit Page’.
3. If ‘Use Default Tabs’ is ON, change it to ‘OFF’.
4. Click on ‘Add a Tab’..
5. Click on ‘Add Tab’ to the right of ‘Groups’.
6. ‘Groups’ will disappear from the list of choices. Click ‘Close’.
7. Click and drag a tab name to rearrange the order of the tabs as you prefer.
8. After reordering the tabs as needed, a message appears stating ‘Tab ordering updated!’
10. Click on ‘Link Your Group’.
Don’t have a Facebook group? You can create one directly from the Groups tab!
Name your group, add some people (at least two), select privacy and create your group. 🙂
Did you link your group to your page? If so, drop a link in the comments. I’d love to see your page! 🙂